Mind – Energy Psychology
They are all available on Skype, so I can see you wherever you may live. I offer online and local EFT circles too, for more up to date information on these please go to my Facebook page.
What is Energy Psychology
- Energy psychology (EP) is a collection of mind-body approaches for understanding and improving human functioning.
- EP focuses on the relationship between thoughts, emotions, sensations, and behaviours, and known bioenergy systems (such as meridians and the biofield).
- These systems and processes exist, and interact, within individuals and between people. They are also influenced by cultural and environmental factors.
- The use of EP has resulted in the development of associated methods and models to treat psychological and emotional problems, facilitate health and wellbeing, and improve human performance.
- These models and methods are usually used within an integrative or holistic approach to practices such as psychotherapy, counselling, coaching, integrative medicine, and other healing modalities.
If you would like to learn more about EP, have a look at the work of Bruce Lipton. He is an inspirational American developmental biologist best known for promoting the idea that gene expression can be influenced (via epigenetics) by environmental factors i.e. people have a greater impact on their health than genetic research has previously determined. He is the author of the book, The Biology of Belief, and is a former researcher at Stanford University’s School of Medicine.
How can I book a session
If you would like to book a session with me, please contact me .
My prices and details of different types of sessions (1 to 1, block bookings, follow up appointments and group sessions).